Whether you are a cinema, tourist attraction, football stadium or even an airport, there are a number of reasons why changing over to ticketing kiosks can be beneficial. Installing a ticketing kiosk can be an excellent way to both improve the experience for your customers as well as improve efficiency and overall success of your business.
For your customers…
There are a number of ways that a ticketing kiosk can improve the customer experience:
- Lessen waiting times in queues
- Reduce the risk of human error
- Make payments and collect tickets quickly
- Allow customers to see options such as times and dates, seating plans and food options
- Book, collect and pay for products or services at a time which is convenient to them
- Receive written (printed)confirmation
For your staff…
Ticketing kiosks can also be great for your staff morale. And happier staff means both a better treatment of the customer and more success for your business:
- Perform mundane and repetitive tasks allowing them to concentrate on more interesting things
- Reduce the risk of human error
- Less unhappy, tired or frustrated customers
- A more organised system, allowing staff to do their jobs better
- Reduce the risk of conflict over he said/she said issues
For your business…
There are many benefits which a ticketing kiosk can give your business in its day to day running, and overall management:
- Reduce staff costs
- Easy access to data, making planning and ordering easier
- Less risk of human error
- Increased sales
- Extra branding opportunities
- Opportunities for both advertising of you own products and services, and of other people
- Automatic processing of payments
- Easier backroom management
The future of business in general but especially in ´services´ is all about the customer experience. Whilst we all like to see human interaction in many aspects of our lives, there are certain areas where we don’t need it.
Customers would much prefer, for example, a ticketing kiosk to take care of the ´admin´, with confidence that everything is being processed correctly, and the human interaction happening with regards to things which really matter – the things which really call for human interaction, such as film recommendations, security or a chat about a new discovery in the world of science or other tourist attraction recommendation based on a knowledge of someone´s personal preferences.
A ticketing kiosks allows businesses to do just this – take the human interaction shift away from mundane, administrative tasks which are prone to human error, and allow both customers and staff alike interact on a more personable, individual level.
It also gives businesses better back room management opportunities and can give customers a lot more flexibility over time – both in when they choose to get tickets and the amount of time that they have to wait to obtain it.
Bearing these benefits in mind, it is difficult to see why a museum, train station, theatre or other attraction would not want a ticketing kiosk.
It is certainly becoming more popular and it set to become the norm amongst many attractions. Businesses who ignore technology will get left behind and will see customer service suffer and hence their business.
For more information about ticketing kiosks and what they can do for you, get in touch with us today.