Portsmouth City Council – Bespoke Kiosks

Portsmouth had been a Borough since 1835, following the introduction of the Municipal Corporations Act, but finally, on 21 April 1926, it was granted city status and the 1890 town hall became the Guildhall for the first time. The City Badge comprises the city’s ancient Arms on a roundel, crossed by a sword and anchor to mark the city’s naval and military connections.